Tuesday, September 9, 2014

BRANDS : JOBIES BEAUTY

Hello all,

I am starting off an interview series , which I hope will be informative, exciting as well as inspiring. The series is open to any business owner/ entrepreneurs and so much more. 


Today we will get to meet a MUA (makeup artist) Please do read along.

​Please can you tell us about yourself and your business?
-My names are Adebola Adebiyi married with a son. Jobies beauty is my business name, we mostly deal on makeover, skincare, nails and all range of beauty products

What inspired you to start your business.
- It was my indescribable passion for beauty and adding glamour touches on people's faces and seeing the transformation between the before and after makeover that really inspired me.

 How long have you been in business
- Over 8yrs 

  How did you get your startup capital
- I stated way back during my university days, rendering nail fixing services to student on campus and adding up my monthly allowance to get more beauty products to sell from student, months after acquiring little capital, I did a makeup training course at House of tara and it took me to where i'm at today.

With so many people already established in the makeup business and so many others springing up every day, how do you intend to keep your business afloat.
-Constant up grading of my skills in order to be at the top of my game always.

 What product can you not do without
- My lip gloss

 What are your major challenges
- Epileptic power supply and the trend of mediocrity thriving in this business

 Kindly give some beauty tips
- Allow mositurizer to set for few minute before applying your makeup, this helps your makeup stick easily.

 What are the basic makeup tools for an everyday busy lady
-Every lady should at least own:
Mositurizer, moisturize your face to stick your foundation all day
Powder of your skin shade
Foundation to suite your skintype
Eyeshadow in frost and matte, so  U̶̲̥̅̊ can switch
Lipstick in Red or berry, so to switch from day to night look
Clear lipgloss to hold your lipstick all day
Water proof mascara to elongate your lashes

How affordable are your services
-​- They are quite affordable because we work with our client's budget. You can always look beautiful regardless of your pocket! 

Thank you for your time.

Contact details: Adebola Adebiyi  
Business name;Jobies beauty studio
Address :irish garden plaza @ signboard bustop along addo road ajah lagos
Phone numbers: 08064110136
Twitter :  Jobiesbeauty
Facebook:  Jobies beauty studio
Instagram: Jobiesbeauty
Core competences: makeover, skincare, nails and all range of beauty products


If you would like be featured , kindly send a mail to sisiekomi@gmail.com or add bbpin:2bb25526

2 comments: